Skip to main content

At least we tried :)

 First of all, I dedicated this writing to my (new) best friends, my (new) family, 
I really wish that you both could be happily ever after. 
:)


If I fell in love with you
Would you promise to be true
And help me understand?
Because I've been in love before
And I found that love was more
Than just holding hands
(The Beatles - If I fell)

I was in love before
I thought she could be the one
She could be my bride
She would be my wife

As time goes by
I finally see we couldn't make it
I thought, no matter what, we would live happily ever after
Together
Somehow I found it was just a thought
It didn't work so well for us
So, I let her go and let my self find the other one


If I love you too, oh please
Don't hurt my pride like her him
Because I couldn't stand the pain
And I would be sad if our new love was in vain
So I hope you see
That I would love to love you
(The Beatles - If I fell)

I will never (want) to fall in love with my best friend
Friends will be just friends no matter what

I've been in love so many years ago
I gave all I could gave to him
It's just him, I'll do anything for
But I found he could only break my heart
Hurt my pride, break it into pieces
He made me cynical about love 

Since I know that love never last
I will never (want to) be a my best friend's lover
I never want to lose my best friend just because I love him

Do you hear me? I'm talking to you
Across the water across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying

Boy I hear you in my dreams
I feel your whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
(Jason Mraz - Lucky)

The Man's Side :

I think I found the one
Although I'm not very sure about anything now
But now I feel, I want share anything with you
What if I say to you, would you be my partner?
Just say yes, let us try 

The Woman's Side :

He asked me to be his partner
I just didn't have any idea of what was going on
Am I confused? Definitely
I put my life in his hand
I trust him
 I just want him to be my forever friend



Life is like a gift box
I, you, he, she, or even we will never know what is on the box until we open it
The only thing I know is we would be surprised when we already know what we found
We could be happy
or
We could be sad
We could feel grateful
or 
We could feel disappointed

Whatever it is, we will definitely be surprised
No matter what will happen, at least we tried, 
Because tomorrow never knows


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kamar Baru Ku

Hore! akhirnya kamar saya kembali tersusun sebagai mana mestinya. Ada sedikit perubahan (lagi) di kamar ini. Perubahan letak kasur, meja belajar, meja tv. Haha. Hmmm, jadi kira-kira ini kali ketiga saya merubah letak-letak semua barang. Semoga kerapian kamar ini berlangsung lama. Yeah!

Lucciano Pizzichini

Seorang teman saya memasukkan sebuah link yang berisi vidio seorang anak kecil yang jago bermain gitar di umur 8 tahun. Kemudian saat menunggu vidio tersebut bisa diputar tanpa terhambat sedikitpun, saya pun melihat-lihat vidio lainnya. Kemudian saya pun meng-klik sebuah vidio dengan anak sangat lucu didalamnya . Namanya Lucciano Pizzichini , saat itu dia berumur tujuh tahun dan kalian lihat saja lah vidionya. Ahh, sangat menggemaskan sekali anak ini. Yang membuat saya tertarik adalah anak ini bisa sangat ceria di bawah panggung, dan bisa sangat tenang di atas panggung. Saya yakin dia akan menjadi musisi besar suatu hari nanti, dan saya ingin bertemu dengan dia. haha. Dan lihat! Nuansa anak-anaknya sangat tergambar pada dua gitarnya yang ditempeli sticker spongebob!

......

Mendadak tidak mau mempercayai orang lain. Bagaimana bisa percaya? Bahkan mereka tidak menghargai apa yang telah saya buat? Hanya bisa mencaci maki saja..